In this webinar, the speakers talk about the construction of bridges, the materials used, the different pathologies they may have and what causes them and about the importance of a maintenance booklet.
+ info about the webinar
Part 1: Presentation
- What is ACRP?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- What is the working group on bridges and how to get involved?
Part 2: Introduction to bridges
- Why are bridges important?
- How do the bridges age?
- Why are bridges relevant for the communications by land?
- What were the principles of construction throughout history?
- What materials are used most often on bridges?
Part 3: Pathologies on bridges
- What are the most frequent pathologies on bridges?
- What are the main causes for pathologies on bridges?
- Practical examples
Part 4: Maintenance of bridges
- What is a Maintenance Booklet / ID of a bridge?
- What would be the advantages of developing a Maintenance Booklet / ID for each bridge?
- What is included in the Maintenance Booklet / ID of the structure?
- How to know in which condition is the bridge?
- How to keep track of the actions carried out on the bridge?
Mr. Christian Tridon
Ms. Amelie Shafer
|Date||September 30, 2020|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the ACRP website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!