On the 1st June at 15:00 (Brussels time) ACRP held a new webinar on “New developments in European regulations of concrete structures”, which was carried out by Mr. Jesus Rodriguez, chairman of Spanish Mirror Group Eurocode 2.
The new version of Eurocode 2 Concrete structures includes changes with regard to the previous one that was approved in 2004 in most of the chapters and it will cover the evaluation and strengthening of existing structures, the fibre reinforced concrete structures and the use of stainless steel and FRP reinforcement.
There is a need to anticipate these changes for the sake of knowledge of the civil engineers and architects who are interested in concrete structures and this webinar summarized some of the most relevant changes in Eurocode 2.
+ info about the webinar
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is ACRP?
- What is the Spanish Mirror Group Eurocode 2?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Eurocode 2 Concrete structures
- What is Eurocode 2?
- What relevant changes will the new version of Eurocode 2 include on some items such as durability, shear, punching, anchorage length, etc.
- What relevant changes will the new version of Eurocode 2 include related to topics not included in the present version EN 1992-1-1 (2004)
- The evaluation and strengthening of existing structures
- The use of stainless steel and FRP reinforcement
- The fibre reinforced concrete structures
- What will these changes mean for the future?
- Part 3: Round table
Mr. Jesus Rodriguez
Ms. Eva Oller
Mr. Jose María Arrieta
|Date||June, 1st, 2022|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the ACRP website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!