On the 23rd of March, held a webinar about Rehabilitation of concrete structures in the Czech Republic.
Mr. Ales Jakubik, from SSBK and coordinator of the Technologies of the Industry Working Group, introduce the Technical conditions for rehabilitation of concrete structures in the Czech Republic and present some examples and applications in selected implementations.
+ info about the webinar
- Part 1: Presentation
- What is ACRP?
- What is SSBK?
- Why do we do this webinar?
- Part 2: Technologies of the industry Working Group
- What is it?
- What do we want to achieve with this work group?
- How to get involved?
- Part 3: Technical conditions for rehabilitation of concrete structures in the Czech Republic
- What is the document?
- How was it designed?
- How has the document been implemented?
- How is the control of remediation carried out?
- Experiences with the document application
- Part 4: Examples and applications in selected implementations in the Czech Republic
- What are their defects and faults?
- How was the implementation of remediation of concrete structures?
- Part 5: Questions and comments from participants
Mr. Ales Jakubik
|Date||March, 23rd, 2022|
|Video||Recording of the webinar|
|Format||On-line: The video is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
|Conference book||Includes all the slides presented by the speakers|
|Format||On-line: The document is available at the bottom of this page for logged in users with valid access.|
The following contents can only be seen by logged in users with valid access.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the ACRP website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!