The Guide on recommendations for the repair and protection of concrete in buildings elaborated by ARPHO (Spanissh association for Construction Repair, reinforcement and Protection) has considerations on concrete repair, reinforcement and protection activities in buildings.
The document has been elaborated thanks to the participation of all the members and collaborators of the association.
Table of contents
- What should the homeowners’ association consider when selecting a technician?
- What should the owners’ association take into account when selecting a contractor?
- Tips for transmitting content on repairing concrete in buildings
- About ARPHO
- Annex I
- Annex II. Concrete repair, reinforcement and protection accreditation protocol
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 29
- ISBN: 978-84-617-6120-3
- Publication date: March 2017
- Language: Spanish
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing)
- Price: free (online access)