ARPHO (Spanissh association for Construction Repair, reinforcement and Protection) prepared Guide on recommendations for the repair, reinforcement and protection of concrete in civil engineering to respond to the mandatory requirements that a technician or company must follow in civil engineering projects.
The document has been elaborated thanks to the participation of all the members and collaborators of the association.
Table of contents
- Mandatory requirements for the technician, or technical team, responsible for drafting the project
- Guidelines for the preparation of a repair, reinforcement and protection project
- Mandatory requirements for the contractor company in charge of the execution of the work
- Process execution control
- Most common tests or trials in the diagnosis of the state of different structures
- About ARPHO
- Dimensions: A4
- Pages: 40
- ISBN: 978-84-697-2487-3
- Publication date: March 2017
- Language: Spanish
- Format: online version (only available for consultation, not for printing)
- Price: free (online access)