In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in relation to the personal data to be processed, the data subject is informed of the following:
– Identity: ACRP, the European Association for Construction Repair, Reinforcement and Protection, or its equivalent in English, European Association for Construction Repair, Reinforcement and Protection.
– VAT NO: G 05 398 433
– National Number: 621349
– Telephone: +32 280 852 58
– E-mail: email@example.com
– Website: https://www.acrp.eu/
Data protection officer: you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Data and origin: ACRP only collects the following information from its members, suppliers and contact persons:
- Identification data
- Postal and/or e-mail addresses
- Commercial information.
At no time is data that could be considered sensitive collected.
Additionally, ACRP informs that all the data mentioned within this section have been obtained directly from you, by sending the forms enabled on the websites for the aforementioned purposes, or through your company by providing identification data and other information necessary to carry out the application or subscription in the membership.
– To enable the provision of the services offered on the website.
– The data will be processed to manage the user registration process and, where appropriate, to manage requests for contact, certification, specialist, suggestion, incident or complaint.
– Additionally, the data and information may be communicated to third party suppliers and collaborators of ACRP, so that these third parties can assess and validate the possibility of providing the services requested by the User.
– To carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management of members, suppliers and/or clients.
– Finally, the data will be processed for sending, including by electronic means, commercial communications about products and services offered by ACRP; among others, relating to courses, training and events of the association.
Legitimation: The legal bases for the processing of user data are consent, compliance with legal obligations and the legitimate interest of ACRP in maintaining commercial contact and sending commercial communications about its products and services.
– With respect to users requesting information, certification, specialist, suggestion, incident or complaint, we will process their data until such time as we attend to and reply to the reason for their contact with us and, as the case may be, during the statute of limitations of the obligations arising from the processing of the data.
– With respect to members, we will process your data for the duration of your membership and, after the end of your membership, for the duration of the limitation periods for the obligations arising from the processing.
– With respect to users who receive our commercial communications, we will process their data until such time as they decide to unsubscribe or cancel their subscription.
Communications or transfers: Your data may be communicated to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as to other public entities as required by law. Similarly, when the user so consents, the data may be transferred to other members of ACRP as well as to collaborating entities or sponsors to offer the advantages of ACRP members.
Rights: The user has the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO), as well as to request the limitation of the processing thereof and to request the portability of the data provided to us in favour of another data controller.
Complaints: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which their data is being processed or that their rights have not been duly addressed, they may address their complaints to the email address of the Data Protection Delegate, as stated in the header or to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/es), whose contact details are:
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Personal data may be communicated to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as well as to other public entities as required by law. Similarly, when the user so consents, the data may be passed on to the other members of ACRP (in order to facilitate the necessary communications between members), as well as to the collaborating companies and sponsors of ACRP and its events (so that they can send them commercial offers and any proposal or advantage by virtue of the collaboration agreements signed with ACRP).