The Swedish Networking for Concrete Damage Repair is organizing the REBET Day 2022. This event will be following 19 October at the Royal Viking Hotel in Stockholm. The professional program is from 09:00 to 16:00 h.
The theme of this year is “Concrete repair for climate”, and during the day there will be several conferences to discuss the following topics:
– Good examples from the Swedish Transport Administration
– Climate-adapted concrete
– Sustainable concrete construction in Sweden during the climate and cement crises
– Pre-requirement for ASR and affected structures
– Guidance for condition assessment
– Non-destructive testing and instrumentation
– TK190, ACRP and NFB
– News from exhibitors
If you are interested in learning more about this and meeting the Swedish companies specializing in the repair, reinforcement, and protection of concrete structures, you can’t miss this event.
For more information about the registration and program visit: https://www.rebet.nu/rebetdagen-2022