https://acrp.eu/cms/files/logo_web_acrp.png 0 0 227 RABUSO https://acrp.eu/cms/files/logo_web_acrp.png 227 RABUSO2022-04-27 09:10:232022-06-10 13:54:01Get to know the new RILEM Technical Committees
Get to know the new RILEM Technical Committees
ACRP and RILEM have a collaboration agreement with which both entities seek to provide feedback and broaden their scope of action.
Recently, RILEM has announced the creation of six new Technical Committees, which have been unanimously approved at the last TAC meeting.
This collaboration between RILEM and ACRP is based on the common objective of fostering and promoting international cooperation through general access to advanced knowledge.
These six new Technical Committees are the following:
- TC CFR – Concrete during Fire-Reassessment of the framework
- TC DCS – Data-driven concrete science
- TC OCM – On-site Corrosion Condition Assessment, Monitoring and Prediction
- TC MCP – Accelerated Mineral Carbonation for the production of construction materials
- TC PAR – Performance-based Asphalt Recycling
- TC PEM – Processing of earth-based materials
Registration is free of charge; those interested in participating should contact the ACRP Secretariat