- The Concrete Rehabilitation Days 2021, organized by the Norwegian Association for Concrete Rehabilitation, NFB, took place between November 30 and December 1, 2021.
The Norwegian Association for Concrete Rehabilitation, NFB, has just held the 24th edition of its Concrete Rehabilitation Days. A professional and social meeting place for those working with concrete rehabilitation that this year took place between November 30 and December 1 in Oslo (Norway).
The Concrete Rehabilitation Days bring together players from across the industry – builders, consultants, contractors and suppliers.
Among the topics discussed during the event were the following:
- Corrosion in pretensioned girders: critical areas and factors influencing durability
- Acoustic emission monitoring – safe bridge operation despite the risk of wire breaks in tendons
- Hydro Husnes – Rehabilitation of Potroom B
- Dismantling and relocation of Tjeldsundbrua
- Experience in the use of drones for bridge inspection