- Last December 2, Construction 2050 Alliance presented the final version of the papers on the Recovery Plan and on the Renovation Wave in an online and public event under the title The role of construction in the national Recovery Plans.
One of the initiatives to be taken into account for the future of the sector at the European level is the Construction 2050 Alliance. But what exactly does this initiative consist of?
Construction 2050 Alliance is an established group of European organizations working together to advance the needs and priorities of the wider construction and built-environment sector at EU level.
The goal of the alliance is to improve the life of European citizens through construction, providing higher value with fewer natural resources, and achieving higher quality assets for owners and users.
And its work-programme of the Alliance for its first two years features 6 priority areas:
- Construction: the solution to Europe’s recovery
- The contribution of the built environment to the EU Green Deal
- The human factor in construction
- Relaunching the Construction 2020 Strategy
- EU Data Strategy: a construction approach
- Developing a communication strategy for the Alliance
After its official launch last June, on December 2, Construction 2050 Alliance presented the final version of the papers on the Recovery Plan and on the Renovation Wave in a public online event named The role of construction in the national Recovery Plans.