https://acrp.eu/cms/files/logo_web_acrp.png 0 0 227 RABUSO https://acrp.eu/cms/files/logo_web_acrp.png 227 RABUSO2020-05-13 11:00:352021-07-20 12:14:42STRRES Guide Work equipment
STRRES Guide Work equipment
In order to take into account the evolution of techniques and new standards, STRRES produces and regularly updates a collection of technical guides for repairing and reinforcing structures.
The STRRES guide Work equipment includes:
- GUIDE 0 Introduction commune à tous les guides
- Guide FAEQ 1 Généralités sur les équipements
- Guide FAEQ 2 Etanchéités
- Guide FAEQ 3 Joints de dilatation
- Guide FAEQ 4 Dispositifs de retenue et garde-corps
- Guide FAEQ 5 Appareils d’appui
In each guide, which is addressed to both the prime contractor and the contractor, are described :
- definitions of terms and techniques
- the preparation of the operation
- the choice of products and materials
- the materials to be used and the operating procedures
- the tests and controls to be carried out (acceptance, study, suitability and control tests)
- the main health and safety rules to be respected, as well as waste management
- reference documents
The following contents is free for everyone, you just have to log in so you can see it.
+ info about access to ACRP contents.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the ACRP website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!