In order to take into account the evolution of techniques and new standards, STRRES produces and regularly updates a collection of technical guides for repairing and reinforcing structures.
The STRRES guide Metal works includes:
- GUIDE 0 Introduction commune à tous les guides
- Guide FAME 1 – V 3 Réparation et rénovation des structures métalliques
- Guide FAME 2 Protection des ouvrages métalliques
In each guide, which is addressed to both the prime contractor and the contractor, are described :
- definitions of terms and techniques
- the preparation of the operation
- the choice of products and materials
- the materials to be used and the operating procedures
- the tests and controls to be carried out (acceptance, study, suitability and control tests)
- the main health and safety rules to be respected, as well as waste management
- reference documents
The following contents is free for everyone, you just have to log in so you can see it.
If you are a registered user, login using your credentials for the ACRP website:
Not registered yet? Everything starts here!